so I am not a big fan of all the different crazy shoes they have for kids these days, especially the light-up ones. I am sure you have seen them, they are usually very "loud" with crazy colors or characters and then they light up in some manner when the child is stomping around. some of the girl's ones don't bother me as much but I just feel like the boy's one usually stick out like a sore thumb. but these companies have it made, as kids love them! and to be honest I don't even think its the lights that bother me so much as the companies can't just leave it at that, they have to add characters or lots of crazy colors to make them that much more ridiculous looking. so anyway, of course my little boy has been asking for them for about a year! so i finally back down and buy them, but with a catch! Brayden has not been the best go-to-bed-in-his-bed sleeper and ended up in our bed a lot. so if i am going to give in to these "shoes" then i am going to use them as a bribe and so Brayden is on a two week quest to sleep in his bed in order to earn his beloved light-up shoes!
It worked and here they are
please keep in mind that I searched high and low and paid a pretty penny for a pair that was not so glaring and they just happened to be Star Wars which is very popular right now with our little man so in the end...everyone was happy and getting more rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment