Blizzard Nemo decided to hit the weekend of the Family Joint Christening. The snow was done falling by Sunday, so John Patrick, Brennan James, Ashton Jack & Brooklynn Grace all received their blessings. We had a fun celebration after the ceremony at the Knights of Columbus, although a number of people were greatly missed due to the storm. But it was still a very special day for the babies and even more so because they all were able to share it together!
Ashton's godparents are Michelle and TJ and Brooklynn's are Amy and Jeff - we feel blessed to have these people in our life!
I also was asked to be John's godmother which is such a nice honor and I look forward to spoiling my favorite godson! :)
(fun fact - I too was Christened on Feb 10th!)
 |
| Brooklynn with her godparents - Amy & Jeff |
 |
| A favorite Great Aunt - Auntie Evie! |
 |
| Ashton and his godparents - Michelle & TJ |
 |
| My 1st godchild - John Patrick! |
 |
| Brooklynn with my godmother - Bonnie |
No comments:
Post a Comment