Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ashton Jack






Fav photos of Ashton.  At two months he is already showing that he is very active (not again!) and is constantly moving and squirming.  His arms are very strong and quite feisty when he does not want something.  He still prefers to sleep cuddled up with us rather then on his own at night but is doing better and he also seems to be a morning person as he is quite awake first thing in the morning and then tends to sleep a lot of the day.  He is a bit of a mamma's boy but I will take it while I can get it!  He is full of big smiles lately and is starting to find his voice.  Brayden is constantly telling him that "he is my buddy" and I look forward to the day when they can entertain each other and each other's energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment