Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Announcing the TWINS!

The Twins are finally making it to the blog!  Here we have their first 3D pics at 27 weeks.  I am completely amazed to see their tiny images after seeing standard ultra sound pics every few weeks.  These images make it that much more real for me, especially with this pregnancy that has gone by somewhat fast and where I am still focused on my daily life with a toddler and not having much time to think about the babies growing inside me, as much as I did with my first pregnancy.  I am not going to lie, knowing our lives here at the Coppolino residence are about to change dramatically has us a bit nervous but seeing these pics has really made me excited for the twins arrival.  It will be crazy at times but we are in for one wild and amazing journey!








Above is twin B, we were able to get a nice clear shot of this baby's little face.  This baby appears to look a lot like their older brother did!


Below is twin A, with the first photo showing the baby with both hands on their face as if they are trying to hide from the camera.  The tech tried to get this baby as best as they could but the other baby and the separating lining was pressing up against them so we were not able to get a full clear 3d shot of twin A's face.



No comments:

Post a Comment